All components of the WLXP are installed at the the level crossing site, thereby reducing cabling compared to competing systems. This makes the WLXP quick to install and easy to maintain, all at a minimal life-cycle cost.
- CENELEC SIL2 certified by Lloyd’s Register
- Suitable for single and double track
- Low maintenance
- Reduced life cycle cost
- Sensors installed on track in 15 minutes
- Train detection Sensors and Control Unit co-located at level crossing
- Reduced warning time variance compared to axle counters and treadles
- MTBF 20 years
- Minimal cabling
- Installation without service interruption
- Alternative power options
The WLXP is CENELEC SIL2 certified (EN50126, EN50128, EN50129) and IEC61508 by Lloyd’s Register. The Sensor is CENELEC SIL4 certified.